Warehouse Forklift Operator-Sign on Bonus!
Lacey, WA 98516
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fills out warehouse document, trailer inspection, and gate pass.
- Open up case to verify product and use by date.
- Blind count incoming freight.
- Collect product damages and empty pallets and bring to designated area.
- Stack, stage, and transport pallets of product throughout warehouse and on docks.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Operator must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Operator must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments