Pomona, CA 91766 US
Now Hiring a BILINGUAL Staffing Coordinator in Pomona, CA.
Job Purpose: The Staffing Coordinator achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, screening, evaluating and on-boarding qualified job candidates for specific job descriptions based on the client requirements/need via phone/email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to thoroughly understand their hiring and staffing needs.
- Recruit for our open staffing positions through developing creative sourcing
strategies and leveraging resources on online social networking, job boards,
community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates qualifications through a combination of
behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality. A strong work ethic motivated by results
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Must have a flexible schedule!
- Must be comfortable with considerable phone and computer work.
- Strong client centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Call Center skills are a plus!
- Detail Oriented!
- Bilingual English/Spanish a must!
- Computer Literate: Word/Excel
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time