Del Rey, CA 93616
Job Purpose: The Staffing Coordinator achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, screening, evaluating and on-boarding qualified job candidates for specific job descriptions based on the client requirements
Title: On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Location: Sanger, CA
Shift: Hours must be flexible
Weekends are included
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting with client hiring managers to thoroughly understand the clients' needs
- Developing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging resources to recruit candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates qualifications through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Developing long term relationships with temporary employees while on assignment, providing career coaching, and when required disciplinary actions.
- Work closely with several different Clients to assist on employee relation concerns.
- Facilitate effective and timely communication between all levels of employees
- Work closely with temporary associates to ensure that the policies and procedures are being adhere to.
- Assists HR with Investigations and to employee complaints
- Monitor temporary associates and/or Client base and notify management of issues/concerns
- Professional support of the safety programs implemented by the Safety Director.
- Serve as a resource to employees for answering general benefit questions. Assist with open enrollment process
- Track compliance of new hires/pay ranges
- Administer exit interviews, monitor findings, recommend changes and evaluate effectiveness
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Provide advice and counsel on employee issues. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of employee issues and conflicts in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Must be bilingual Spanish
- Strong computer skills required; excellent with Excel and all Microsoft
- Automation. Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage and lead a diverse workforce.
- A consultative approach to building and maintain strong client relationships and candidate networks.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines