Tracy, CA 95377
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
Sort olives performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Sort olives taking out any inferior or defective olives, and foreign matter.
2. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
3. Must be able to work any shift and weekends, as necessary.
4. Maintain work area clean, neat, and orderly condition.
5. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
6. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication
of safety hazards.
7. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
9. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use both hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Ability to understand a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to speak simple sentences.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Call: (209) 464-1035
Visit: 1125 W. March Lane Stockton, CA 95207