San Juan Bautista, CA 95045
Position - Sanitation Technician
Under the direct supervision and direction of the Sanitation Manager, the Sanitation Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing processing equipment and the processing facility. The Sanitation Technician is expected to follow all safety and GMP requirements at all times. This is a year round position based in San Juan Bautista, CA.
- Operate cleaning equipment to sanitize and remove impurities from processing equipment and manufacturing facility.
- Drain, clean, and refill sanitization machines or tanks at designated intervals, using cleaning solutions or water.
- Observe cleaning equipment operations, gauges, or thermometers, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions.
- Organize chemical and equipment storage areas daily.
- Actively participate in Tailgate meetings.
- Proactively assist team members, managers and employees as needed.
- Contributes to a successful food safety culture by following the established guidelines as outlined in the Earthbound Farm Food Safety Policy.
- Follows all Company food safety protocols without fail.
- Always perform tasks in a manner that protects and promotes food safety.
- Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Change Management Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs.
- Detail Oriented Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand and consistently deliver error free results.
Visit - 1426 Freedom Blvd Watsonville, CA 95076
Or Call - 831-728-9800
Or Email - watsonville@fullsteamstaffing.Com