Sanitation Line Lead
Stockton, CA 95215
Pay Rate: $14.50
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Be the leader of sanitation technicians in performing the following tasks.
- Cleans and sanitizes production equipment per Kruger Foods, Inc. Protocol
- Notifies supervisor of any problems or potential product risks
- Adds specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required times to maintain solution levels and concentrations
- Drain, clean, and refill machines or tanks at designated intervals, using cleaning solutions or water
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes
- Draw samples for laboratory analysis, or test solutions for conformance to specifications, such as acidity or specific gravity
- Observe machine operations, gauges, or thermometers, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
- Set controls to regulate temperature and length of cycles, and start conveyors, pumps, agitators, and machines
- Utilize high pressure hoses to clean production equipment.
- Maintains production floor clean and orders during sanitation process and after
- Responsible for completing the sanitation paperwork and documentation on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sanitation supervisor and QA as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Must be experienced working with computers and have the ability to learn, navigate and use designated software programs as required to perform job functions. Must be able to work effectively in a multitasking work environment and prioritize workload. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and have the ability to interact positively with others within the department and the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school grad or GED preferred. 1 year experience in manufacturing preferred, but not required.
The employee must have the ability to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their fingers, stand, walk and reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs or crawl. Vision abilities require close vision. The employee needs to be able to work in an environment where there are machines, machine noise and moving parts.
This position requires working near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to varying degrees of heat and/or cold around 38 to 85 degrees. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. There is regular forklift traffic in the production area.
As an employee it is your duty to ensure all of the products manufactured in this facility are safe for the consumers. Therefore, all employees are responsible for reporting
food safety issues and/or concerns to their direct supervisor immediately. All employees must understand and follow the food safety rules and GMP s (Good Manufacturing Practices) as explained in the Employee handbook in order to provide safe quality food (SQF) to the consumer. Additionally, employees must be able to demonstrate comprehension of the GMP s by verbal explanation, which is a minimum job requirement for all positions.
Safety is EVERYONE s responsibility. All employees are responsible for knowing and following all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Handbook as well as job specific
training. All safety issues and/or concerns must be reported to management immediately. All safety violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.