San Bernardino, CA 92408
We have 10 Reach Operator positions to start immediately in the Freezer Department for both 1st and 2nd Shift!
- 9 a.M.-5: 30 p.M.- must be able to work weekends and overtime ($15.00/hr)
- 12 p.M.-8: 30 p.M.- must be able to work weekends and overtime ($15.50/hr)
All positions are long - term! Do not miss this opportunity to join a great team!
Contact us today for more information at:
Office address: 1517 S. Riverside Ave., Rialto CA 92376
(909)874-5530 or apply directly to our website at www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com
Job Purpose: Store, retrieve, and transport pallets of product throughout warehouse and in high bays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Replenish active pick sites including hand stacking and gutting stretch wrap.
- Perform daily aisle and equipment inspections.
- Maintain flue space in bays.
- Collect product damages and empty pallets and bring to designated area.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Operator must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Operator must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Detail oriented and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process, and any other safety rules or policies.
Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. Regularly
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.