Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- To produce a high volume of numerous food items in different packaging styles to specification, efficiently, and safely.
- To produce high quality package products to specifications on various production lines.
- Operate equipment properly and safely.
- Pack a product to specification.
- Understand and follow recipes and written instructions.
- Maintain work area in a clean ans sanitary condition.
- Able to operate equipment safely and efficiently as needed for each job.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of safely learning to operate power equipment.
- Work in a teamwork environment and perform under G.M.P. And Safety guidelines.
- Able to work in different production areas and environments.
- Packaging involves bottling, bulk cases, bags, and other packaging formats.
- Follow instructions from Machine Operators, Leads, Supervisors, and Manager.
- Follow written product specifications.
- Be proactive at identifying potential quality concerns.
- Must be able to comprehend written instructions.
- Must be able to record daily production activity in written form on a data sheet.
- Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lbs.; able to bend stoop, twist, and stand in one workstation for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. In tandem.
- Must have strong mathematical aptitude.
- Must know units of measure.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to effectively participate safely in a team effort.
$12.75 - $13.75
For More Information...
Visit: 1426 Freedom Blvd Watsonville, Ca 95076