Greenfield, CA 93927
Position - Packagers $15.00/hr
The individual in this role works closely with the cultivation/production team to develop and improve processes and supervise all pre-harvest activities. This individual will monitor overall plant health and
development inside of veg/flower nurseries; ensuring maximum efficiency, quality and health. This position may require some moderate-to-heavy lifting.
Oversee and perform standard nursery tasks such as watering, transplanting, spacing, topping and pruning.
- Make evaluations and recommendations on when plants are ready for harvest
- Manage and scout for pests and disease
- Monitor standard cultivation tasks such as spacing, trellis, weaving and spreading plants
- Ensure proper watering and feeding schedules
- Preform basic repairs to equipment
- Applicant must have exceptional communication, organization and record keeping skills in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Individuals in this role must have an understanding of plant biology, be able to work flexible hours, and must be at least 21 years of age or older at the time of applying for the position. Experience in a
commercial horticultural or agricultural position as well as knowledge of cannabis strains and plant genetics (to be able to track and catalog plants from the clone stage to harvesting) are preferred. High
school or equivalent (i.E. GED) required.
This role requires an individual who is analytical, reflective, disciplined, and who prefers formality and understands the importance for structure, rules, regulatory compliance, and who is comfortable with this.
Visit: 415 Salinas St Salinas, CA 93901