San Bernardino, CA 92408
We have 20 Order Puller position in the Freezer Department to start immediately for both 1st and 2nd Shift!
All candidates must have Electric Pallet Jack experience
6 a.M.-2: 30 p.M. Must be able to work weekends and overtime
7 a.M.-3: 30 p.M. Must be able to work weekends and overtime
11 a.M.-7: 30p.M. Must be able to work weekends and overtime
Pay rate varies from $12/ hr -$12.50/ hr + an incentive bonus based on the number of orders pulled
All positions are long - term! Do not miss this opportunity to join a great team!
Contact us today for more information at
(909)874-5530 or apply directly to our website at www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com
Office address: 1517 S. Riverside Ave., Rialto CA 92376
O rder Puller
Job Purpose: Utilize voice directed headsets to pull store orders from active pick sites while minimizing damages and pyramid picking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately place pick tickets on cases ordered.
- Palletize, stabilize, and wrap pallets of product.
- Affix shipping label and order summary on pallets and bring to pallet wrapping area.
- Have orders verified containing 10 or more cases.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Receiver must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Receiver must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Detail oriented and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process, and any other safety rules or policies.
Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. Regularly
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately.