Fresno, CA 93720
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Client and assist on employee relation concerns.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to client by attending daily staffing meeting and communicating to fill personnel requirements
- Deal with payroll, monitor employee work performance and resolve employee issues and problems.
- Maintain communication with client to ensure successful business development and to promote employee retention
- Implement, monitor, and comply with company programs/ initiatives
- Daily maintenance of Time and Attendance, missing in/out reports
- Acting as a liaison between staffing office and client
- Multi-task, complete more than one task at a time to provide quality service to customer
- Facilitate effective and timely communication between all levels of employees
- Work closely with the temporary associates to ensure that the policies and procedures are being adhere to
- Processing payroll and employee benefits
- Assists HR with Investigations and to employee complaints and EEOC charges
- Monitor Distribution Center environment and notify management of issues/concerns
- Professional support of the safety programs implemented by the Safety Director.
- Serve as a resource to employees for answering general benefit questions. Assist with open enrollment process
- Track compliance of new hires/pay ranges
- Supervision of the daily activities of the temporary associates.
- Administer exit interviews, monitor findings, recommend changes and evaluate effectiveness
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Provide advice and counsel on employee issues. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of employee issues and conflicts in a timely manner
- Conduct Daily Safety walk - throughs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 years of previous hands-on On-Site and Supervisor experience preferred. This includes recruitment (direct hire and temps), benefits administration, payroll administration, employee/labor relations and safety/workers compensation preferably within a warehouse/production environment
- A combination of excellent communication, writing, and software skills (with a high proficiency in EXCEL) is also required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred with the ability to read, write, and speak both languages at the college level
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage and lead a diverse workforce.
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of DC operations
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
Visit: 7087 N Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720