Stockton, CA 95206
Position: Maintenance Mechanic - Pay Rate $14.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure building systems operate efficiently.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for equipment and tasks
- Inspecting equipment, Structures or Material
- Performing General Physical Activities lifting, bending, and climbing.
- Handling and moving objects
- Repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Maintenance Mechanic must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Maintenance Mechanic must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Must have experience Repairing and Maintaining equipment, along with troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Building and Construction experience preferred
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Knowledge of MSDS
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process, and any other safety rules or policies.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. Regularly
Please Visit: 1125 W March Ln Stockton, CA 95207
Or Call: 209-434-1035
Or Email: stockton-branch@fullsteamstaffing.Com