Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides emergency/unscheduled mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs or troubleshooting of the packaging and production machines
- Performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of the production/packaging equipment.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Complies with M.C.I. Safety policies, as well as, OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must complete training and/or have a working knowledge of:
1. Acceptable employee behavior practices.
2. Uses Safe practices when working with various power and energy sources.
3. Must always use required Personal Protective Equipment and ensure that those under him or her do so also,
4. Must understand and know how to interpret and apply MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) information.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 2 or more years of experience in maintenance or working with similar machinery
- High School Diploma or equivalent
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Power and hand tools.
- Various types of production machinery,
- Various types of ladders and scissor lift.
Visit - 1403 E Lambert Rd Suite M La Habra, CA 90631
Or Call - 562-266-1012
Or Email - lahabrabranch@fullsteamstaffing.Com