Logistics Sr Accounting Manager
Redlands, CA 92373 US
Now Hiring Logistics Sr. Accounting Manager in Redlands, CA!
Job Title: Logistics Sr. Accounting Manager
Reports to: Accounting General Manager
Salary:$70k-$75k + 12.5% Bonus in 2024
Job Purpose: Oversee Accounting and Compliance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate cost Accounting and Operations/Logistics reporting processes
- Develop and implement SOP s and work flow for Accounting
- Develop and implement P&L templates
- Coordinate vendor and carrier financial review
- Maintain vendor and carrier files
- Maintain license and permit files
- Manage special projects in related areas as required
- Accounting General Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Brokerage Manager
- Compliance Manager
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Requires 2 years of experience with SAP
- Requires 2 years of experience with Truckmate
- Good organizational skills
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong computer skills required; excellent with TruckMate, SAP, Excel, MS Office.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs/walking
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.