Lacey, WA 98516
scan and load all stores/pallets correctly, secure and in a timely manner for on time departures.
- Verify pallet tags, case labels and manifest to ensure all the pallets are staged correctly.
- Verify correct door and trailer number prior to loading/unloading
- Operate extended electric pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner
- Practice and enforce safety principles and policies of operations
- Ensure trailers loaded are properly secured
- Scan pallets individually
- Verifying pallet counts and departure times with accurate communication with the Shipping Office
- Complete loading sheets with the accurate information, store #, pallet count per store, seal # and trailer # and submitted to appropriate personnel
- Report unsafe work ethics, damaged products, or misaligned pallets to shift supervisor
- Responsibility to secure all loads with a loading strap or load bar.
- Re stack Pallets when necessary
- Experience on the electric pallet jack, extended double jack, or forklift (preferred)
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong commitment to customer Service.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet dead lines, and work with difficult task assignments.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a variety of elements to include temperature controlled departments of 30-40 degrees F.