Chino, CA 91710
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift: 2nd (Monday - Thursday 3: 00pm - 1: 30am)
- Must be able to organize people
- Able to understand what must be accomplished
- Must be responsible for completing scheduled orders in a timely fashion
- Must know how to complete all paper work involved with the order
- Monitor Progress/Run rates and track it
- Must be able to work with as part of a team
- Check product to ensure quality
- Perform all house keeping duties and appropriate duties as given by Supervisor
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and enforce them
- Keep careful and accurate logs
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Confer with Production Supervisor regarding production line issues and goals
- Effective as an employee motivator
- Familiar with machinery and equipment in a manufacturing setting
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication.
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high speed environment, good problem solving capabilities.
- Strong production line analysis.
- Willing to understand and implement all safety standards
- Great time management skills
- Must be reliable to work daily
- Must be willing to work overtime and sometimes weekends.