Salinas, CA 93901
Pay Rate: $12.10/hr
Individuals in this position are responsible to safely and efficiently perform a variety of unskilled manufacturing heavy labor tasks involved in the production. Tasks and duties include combining, mixing, monitoring and manipulating materials. Individuals must be able to routinely work ten (10) or more hours per day and be available nights and/or weekends as required by the business needs.
- Mix the different variety of product onto conveyer as required by blend recipe.
- Repetitive lifting, pulling, pushing and dumping of product throughout daily work schedule
- Lift crates of raw materials, finished products, and packed items.
- Work around machinery and excessive noise
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected; notify supervisors or operators of any malfunctions or safety concerns.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Push, pull and move pallets with a pallet jack
- Immediately notify supervisor of any process deviations from specification or any contamination of product.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area at all times.
- Participate in and complete all required training.
- Willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Adhere to all Company food safety protocols and requirements; perform tasks in a manner that protects and promotes food safety.
- Cooperate with supervisors and managers and ensure compliance with all Company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Able to work within a team environment.