General Labor - Line Worker
Modesto, CA 95357
Position - General Labor
Pay: $12.00 for 1st Shift
$12.50 for 2nd Shift
$13.00 for 3rd
Shifts: 1st: 5am to 1: 30pm
2nd: 2: 00pm to 10: 30pm
3rd: 9: 30pm to 6am
1. Follows all safety rules and reports any injury immediately.
2. Attends and participates in safety training and meetings.
3. Keeps work area clean and free of hazards.
4. Understands safety requirements that pertain to the job.
5. Wears wrist guards or back safety belts when required.
6. Uses caution when using a glue gun, utility knife or box cutter.
7. Performs inspection of equipment prior to use and reports any problems.
1. Performs assembly line work and/or product assembly such as packing, packaging, and sorting product.
2. Performs machine operations such as conveyors, taping, and glue machines.
3. Performs box assembly, attaching labels on product, and stacking of boxes on pallets.
4. Feeds line with correct product according to production line sheet.
5. Assists with inventory when needed.
6. Performs clean up duties including sweeping.
7. Performs manual lifting, handling, and carrying items under 50 pounds.
8. Performs work at an elevation of no greater than six feet unless specially trained
for sanitation and then only using a forklift cage to be elevated above six feet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; repetitive use of hands, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and\arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Also, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, and traveling on uneven surfaces. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds.