Del Rey, CA 93616 US
Great Opportunity! Apply Now!
Come join our team!
We are now hiring for a Front House clerk!
Shift: 1st/2nd shift
The food service worker position is responsible for performing a wide range of duties involved with greeting
customers, preparing and/or serving foods and beverages. The position also operates the cash register,
ensures the area is maintained stocked in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this Job. The duties described below may not be an all-inclusive list and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Ability to carry out all daily tasks in a manner that advances companies visions and goals.
- Ability to report to work when scheduled in the appropriate uniform with exceptional personal hygiene.
- Expected to follow all food safety and physical safety rules.
- Maintain entr e serving and short-order production area in a clean and sanitary manner.
- Ability to prepare sandwich and salad orders for clients in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responsible for properly storing all leftover food items.
Responsible for assisting with the cleaning of all work stations, equipment, floors, and shelving.
- Responsible for assisting with the washing of all dishes, containers, pans, and utensils.
- Being an active participant in all training as required by the Company.
- Ability to treat fellow associates and customers with respect, kindness, and responsiveness.
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good judgment ability to determine appropriate food supplies.
- Valid California Food Handler card required.
- Ability to communicate effectively & provide outstanding customer service with a positive attitude.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to variant temperatures. The employee will be required to wear all appropriate safety equipment including but not limited to eye protection, gloves, protective shoes, protective clothing, and in the plant, a hard hat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Fast casual restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: In person