Gustine, CA 95322
Position - Forklift Operator $12.70/hr
- Loads/unloads trucks, verifies receipt to order documentation, signs bill of lading and communicates/documents discrepancies.
- Picks sale orders or delivery tickets for shipment ensuring first in, first out (FIFO) process is followed. Puts product away using the RF Eagle scanning system in correct locations.
- Inspects/documents trailers condition. Uses thermometer to take product temperature on refrigerated units and documents temperatures.
- Assists in keeping warehouse clean and organized. Sweeps, picks up trash, tapes up any open cases and organizes pallets and collects damaged cases etc. Performs end of shift aisle maintenance duties.
- Rotates inventory and/or adjusts inventory quantities. Follows all documented SOP s.
- Changes equipment batteries, pre-op inspect equipment and reports equipment deficiencies.
- Processes UPS sale orders and delivery tickets.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
- Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months prior forklift experience.
- Knowledge of safe forklift operation.
Visit: 3600 Sisk Rd. Suite 4J Modesto, CA 95356
Or Call: 209-312-9181
Or Email: modestoresumes@fullsteamstaffing.Com