Forklift Operator/ Clamp Operator
Tracy, CA 95377
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Drives liquefied gas truck equipped with lifting devices. Load, unload, move materials and pallets within the plant and yard by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Move pallets of the following: Empty Cans, Brite Cans, Pallet Stacks, Cased Product, Supplies, Fruit Bins full & empty, Ingredients, Chemicals, other items as necessary.
2. Take pallets to and from production lines or work sites.
3. Ensure pallet is in saleable condition prior to scanning into stock. Repair as needed.
4. Scan into and out of stock as instructed.
5. Count and record production codes. Food Safety
6. Remove from mechanical wrappers or wrap by hand.
7. High stack bins and pallets.
8. Load and off load from flatbeds, vans, and container trucks. Inspect truck condition. Food Safety
9. Stack materials into bundles and band together.
10. Inventory materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
11. Prepare daily safety list, and fill liquefied gas tank.
12. Assists machine operators as necessary.
13. Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
14. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
15. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
16. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices. Food Quality
17. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
18. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
19. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor.
20. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers. Forklift driving certificate.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to understand and communicate the English language, using two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Call: (209) 464-1035
Visit: 1125 W. March Lane Stockton, CA 95207