Portland, OR 97203
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Forklift Operator. Forklift Operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency among other duties. Forklift Operators will need to transport product, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- *Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred*
1st - (5am - 1: 30pm)
Swing - (3pm - 11: 30pm)
$13.50 - $15.50 (DOE)
For more information...
Visit: 14340 N Lombard St Portland, OR 97203