Chino, CA 91710
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manger, the E-Commerce Operations Supervisor job duties and functions are, but not limited to:
- Supervise a team of e-commerce processing associates on a daily basis.
- Perform day-to-day tasks alongside your team to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Leads the e-commerce warehouse team to successful achieve goals using effective communication, conflict resolution and process management.
- Possesses exceptional organizational and effective manager skills, which translates into a presentation ready warehouse at all times.
- Assists in the creation of warehouse policies, processes, inventory control methods, change management, safety policy and team communication strategies as needed and/or requested.
- Trains team member on warehouse equipment usage including pallet jacks, forklifts, scan gins, label printers, scales, and various computer software with a safety focus.
- Supervise Warehouse Floor and all aspects of the operation 100% of the time.
- Make sure that all orders are picked correctly.
- Spot Check orders
- Supervise all packers and make sure that orders are packed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and organize work areas and workstations
- Supervise all Kit assembly
- Package handling: Order processing
- Understand, protect and strengthen the brand.
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution, production environment with particular knowledge of order fulfillment. Ability to interact with, adapt to and work with diverse personalities and behaviors.
- Ability to perform calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, fast paced environment.
- Experience getting orders assembled and e-commerce ready for shipment to consumers
- Superior decision-making ability to ensure to the smooth flow of e-commerce ready for shipment to consumers.
- Good communication skills to direct warehouse activity and effective provide status.
- At least 3-5 years of logistics.Warehouse management experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma required college degree preferred
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Sense of urgency and great multi-tasking skills
- Responsible, self motivated, energetic and ability to work as a team player
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Strong understanding of customer service and what it takes to win.
- Knowledge of web form entry such as Shopify, Ship station, SPS, DSCO, HUB
- Basic EDI skills for ASN 856/ invoice 810/ Inventory 864/ Manhattan SCALE / AX
Pay Rate: $50-55K
For More Information...
Visit: 18 Rancho Camino Dr. Suite 102 Pomona, CA 91766