Stockton, CA 95206
Position - Dry Puller
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking in equipment, Puller must inspect pallet jack before the shift starts, fill out an
inspection sheet and report any malfunction or damages immediately.
- Reports to table area to start assignments.
- Puller will be assigned a store order to pull, will receive white case labels, ID sheet and plastic
pallet and will start pulling his order.
- Puller will verify the correct aisle where he will start pulling his order.
- At the beginning of the order he will verify location, sku, description and pick the correct amount
- Puller will place the case label on the case after the case has been picked and placed on the
pallet, on long side of the case.
- Puller will stack cases safely and secure heavy items on the bottom and light items on top of the
- Pullers will hand wrap pallets all the time. Pallets with light items will be wrapped from the
bottom of pallet to the top; pallets with heavy items will be wrapped from half to the top of the
- When the order is complete the puller will place the ID pallet tag on front of pallet and stage it in
the wrapping area.
- All orders pulled must be accurate, correct items and correct amounts.
- Will follow breaks and lunches.
Visit: 1125 W. March Ln Stockton, CA 95207
Or Call: 209-464-1035
Or Email: stockton-branch@fullsteamstaffing.Com