Stockton, CA 95206
Position - Dry Loader
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify pallet counts per store before loading.
- Verify Store pallet ID tags, case labels and manifest to ensure all the pallets are staged
- Verify correct door and trailer#.
- Switch the Green and Red light as needed, green inside while loading and red outside and vice
- Ensure that the trailer being loaded is shocked and secured.
- While loading the door needs to be scanned and then the pallet being loaded needs to be
scanned as well, the pallets need to be scanned one by one while being loaded.
- The loader needs to have good communication with the Shipping Office verifying pallet counts
and departure times.
- The loader needs to fill out their loading sheets with the correct information, store#, pallet count
per store, seal # and trailer#...Loading sheets must be turned in to the office in a timely manner.
- If a pallet is not stacked safely or secure it will not be loaded and report it to the Supervisor on
- If a pallet has damaged product it will be reported to a Supervisor.
- It is the loaders responsibility to secure all the loads with a loading strap or load bar.
Visit: 1125 W. March Ln Stockton, CA 95207
Or Call: 209-464-1035
Or Email: stockton-branch@fullsteamstaffing.Com