Greenfield, CA 93927
Position - Cultivation $15.00/hr
The primary role of this job is to trim as much product as possible with as little waste as necessary. Individuals must be able to trim at a fast pace without damaging product.
- Efficiently trim and de-fan plants
- Accurately weigh and record all trim weights
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing trimmings
- Breakdown flowers off of stem and stalk of plant in order to separate unusable waste from useable by-product
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch
- Account for each by-product type processed off the flower
- Maintain quality product
- Recognize signs of insect infestation, pathogens and disease in marijuana plants
- Safe handling of equipment including cutting equipment/scissors
This position requires individuals who have experience in a complex, fast-paced environment and who understand basic weights and measurements with an ability to operate a scale. This individual must
have knowledge and familiarity with cannabis and greenhouse procedures. Also required is working in a timely manner and striving to increase productivity. This role requires an ability to work
independently with minimal supervision and working collaboratively with other team members. Individual must be 21 years of age or older at time of applying for the position. High school or equivalent (i.E. GED) required.
Visit: 415 Salinas St Salinas, CA 93901