Bakery & Store Front Associates needed.
Lynnwood, WA 98037
85C offers free meal plan, free tea, 20% off products off duty, employee referral program monetary incentive, accelerated career advancement, and FUN work environment!
We are currently seeking Associates who are willing to take challenges and grow with the company. If you think you are the candidate that we are looking for, with a positive, " can do" attitude, we invite you to join us in taking that next step in your career!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associates are expected to provide customers with a level of service beyond the customer' s expectation, while showing sensitivity to their individual needs.
- Make a memorable connection and commit to making each guest' s experience the best
- Teamwork, follow direction and work together with the store management team to deliver outstanding service; to create an uplifting work atmosphere, for both your fellow employees and the customers.
- Be on time for all scheduled shifts and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Work hard and have FUN while doing so!
- High School diploma or higher;
- Fast food or restaurant experience is preferred; but NOT REQUIRED!
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Acceptable verbal English communication skill;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Enforce Health Department Regulations and have a Food Handler' s Permit;
- Available to work at least 40 hours a week with weekend and holiday availability
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
Please apply online at www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com, click on job seekers and select apply now. You will need to register, please select our Seattle office, Tukwila application. You will then need to create a user ID and Password in order to begin the application.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Richardson at 206-273-7575.
You have a friend or relative who is also interested? Please refer them as we offer an exceptional referral program. Please ask Amanda for further details.