Colton, CA 92324
***Orientation schedule 1st week of assignment***
***Steel Toe shoes required***
A Cabinet Assembler will be responsible for putting necessary and required parts of a cabinet together per specification of project.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Prior working experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Ability to work as a part of a team with adherence to established safety, productivity, and quality standards is required.
Description of duties:
1. Assemble Cabinets using hand tools
2. Fits prefabricated wooden parts together
3. Inserts screws or dowels in predrilled holes, and fastens parts together with screwdrivers, glue, & clamps
4. Install hardware such as hinges, catches, and knobs on assembled cabinets
5. Other duties assigned by supervisor
Some positions require lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, moving materials up to 50 lbs., climbing a ladder up to 20 ft. In the air, and standing the entire shift.
- Fast paced
- Frequent exposure to wood dusts, finish materials, and cabinet-making materials
- Multiple shifts available