Accounts Payable Specialist
Salinas, CA 93901 US
Now Hiring in Salinas, CA
Job Title: Account Payable Specialist
Pay Rate: $22 - $24hr
Shift: AM Shift
Benefits: Dental & Medical
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing,
verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- High School diploma is the minimum requirement. Associates Degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Accounting and Business ERP software systems plus Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet.
- Manufacturing environment experience is preferred.
- Performs various accounts payable functions, including but not limited to:
- Obtain vendor invoices daily from mail, email and fax.
- Process A/P & credit card invoices timely in the ERP system; 3 way-match to purchase order and receipts.
- Ensure invoice are coded properly and timely.
- Process Payments (ACH, Transfer, Auto Pays, Checks & Credit Card) timely.
- Ensure proper sales & use tax is recorded & paid as required.
- Respond timely to vendor and maintain vendor relationship and integrity.
- Maintain accurate vendor information in the ERP system.