Accounting General Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92408 US
Attention accounting professionals! We're in search of an Accounting General Manager to join our dynamic team at our food distribution center. This role calls for expertise in purchasing, budget analysis, forecasting, multi-site operations, compliance, and personnel supervision. If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge and bring your skills to the table, we want to hear from you! Apply now to be considered for this rewarding opportunity.
Job Title: Accounting General Manager
Reports to: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pay Rate: $75-$90K
The Accounting General Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting, purchasing for all companies under our establishment, establishes, develops, and implements Accounting policies and procedures to ensure the success of the overall business development of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Continuous improvement within Accounting and Purchasing
- Over sees objectives by forecasting requirements;preparing annual budgets;analyzing variances;initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures the success of all projects
- Monitor cost control measures
- Ensure Budget Targets are met and or exceeded
- Ensure DC s are in compliance to: training of employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, designing and implement management and operational procedures and providing leadership to DC Manager for general problem resolution.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Provide Leadership to DC Manager
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university;or 7 plus years related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.