Gustine, CA 95322
Works as a member of the sanitation team to clean general plant area, equipment, and helps in the removal a refuse, using the following tools: broom, brushes, sprays bottles, mop and ringer, squeegee, water gun, air gun, vacuum industry strength cleaners, degreasers and sanitizers. Works safely and is aware of surroundings, at all times.
- Job Description:
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
- ability to work overtime
- minimum 1 year experience with resume
Position is temp to hire, work site is in Gustine, Ca.