Middleboro, MA 02346
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking in equipment, Puller must inspect pallet jack before the shift starts, fill out an inspection sheet and report any malfunction or damages immediately.
- Reports to table area to start assignments.
- Puller will be assigned a sku or store order to pull or throw.
- Puller will verify the correct description of product and case or tray count before start throwing his order.
- Puller will verify store location, and place the quantity store order on the pallet or stack of trays of the sku puller is throwing
- Puller will need to mark each store once the product has been placed on the pallet or stack to avoid double shipment
- Puller will stack cases or trays safely and secure heavy items on the bottom and light items on top of the stacked pallet.
- When the order is complete the puller will turn in sku sheet to desk
- All orders must be accurate, correct items and correct amounts.
- Will follow breaks and lunches.
- Verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and diverse workforce.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Meet the minimum quota set for each department
- 8 hour shifts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong commitment to customer Service.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meets dead lines, and work with difficult task assignments.
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately.