Order Pullers - NEEDED ASAP
Chino, CA 91710
If you have experience with the Electric Pallet Jack and order picking we can find the right position for you!
Our positions pay from $11.00-$15.00 based on the your average weekly order picking totals.
We offer 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift - must be available to work weekends, OT and holidays!
See job details below:
Job Purpose: Utilize voice directed headsets to pull store orders from active pick sites while minimizing damages and pyramid picking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately place pick tickets on cases ordered.
- Palletize, stabilize, and wrap pallets of product.
- Affix shipping label and order summary on pallets and bring to pallet wrapping area.
- Have orders verified containing 10 or more cases.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Receiver must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Receiver must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Detail oriented and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process, and any other safety rules or policies.
Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. Regularly
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.