Mailing/Bindery/Pre Kitting Assoc
Sacramento, CA 95815
Full Steam Staffing is recruiting for production and assembly associates for a prestigious printing company. This is an On Call position which can turn into a full time position. Must be able to lift at least 30lbs repetitively and in a fast paced. Must be able to work in a team environment, yet have the ability to work independently. Must have at least 6 months of warehouse experience.
MAIL ASSOCIATE JOB SUMMARY
A Mail Hand worker will perform effectively to the best of their ability, the following essential duties and responsibilities using their skills and knowledge. The role of the mail hand worker is to accurately and efficiently maintaining our quality standards of mail production and assist Equipment Operators.
BINDERY HAND WORKER JOB SUMMARY
The Bindery Hand Worker Position is responsible for completing task by hand. They will operate light duty bindery equipment, assist Operators and perform general labor. The Hand Worker position is for entry level semi skilled individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES for MAIL & BINDERY ASSOC.
- Counting, collating, shrink wrapping, boxing, banding, or taping gluing a variety of printed material.
- Assist the Operator running the machine by tailing off, loading, pockets and stacking skids.
- Moving the skids with the use of a pallet jack or lift truck if they are certified to operate one.
- Perform general labor task such as sweeping, stacking boxes, relocating pallets, and change out paper bins that are full.
- Assist in bindery function as needed and directed.
- Accurately read a ruler
- Basic math skills
- Read a job ticket
- Ability to perform repetitive movement to include, lifting, bending, and stooping
A Pre-Kitting Associate will perform to the best of their ability, the following Essential Duties and Responsibilities using their skill and knowledge. The role of the Pre-Kitting Associate is to pre-kit envelopes for medical handbooks. Pay attention to detail and ability to follow specific SOP instructions. The goal is to have Zero defects. The Kitting Associate will perform general warehouse/assembly/picking-packing/receiving/handwork duties with inspection as needed. Overtime pay is currently available and may be required due to tight work load schedules ahead. We work as a team and we need committed, dependable and flexible co-workers.
Shift will be morning anywhere from 5am to 6pm Monday thru Friday but weekends may be mandatory to work.
- Ability to perform repetitive work to include bending, stooping and lifting up to 30lbs.
- Ability to perform a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to verify correct items and quantities
- Ability to label product
- Ensure quality of outgoing orders
- Ensure timely shipment of orders
- Ability to accurately verify the work of others
- Meet production standards and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Work overtime as deemed necessary by management
- Stand and walk up to 12 hours per day in a production setting
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Possess thorough, organized, and detail oriented approach to work
- Able to be flexible and productive in an environment with regular interruptions
- Hear, speak, and effectively communicate in English
- Work with detailed assembly instructions.
- Assemble kits for immediate mass distribution
- Assemble kits for on demand orders
- Pre-assembled kits
- Ship all orders with pinpoint precision and personal care.
Salary: $11.50 /hour