Lacey, WA 98516
- Initial setup of process line, prep ingredients
- Attend Morning Roll Call and Huddle
- Conduct Pre-operational inspection of processing room
- Ensure rotation of salad ingredients are in correct order and allocate product from storage area to pick line
- Majority of time is spent orchestrating production.
- Main focus is on production of finished goods
- Verify incoming raw materials for production and accurately complete Batch Control Records:
- Report any ingredient violations to Quality Assurance (QA)
- Follow the ingredient recipe for each salad SKU
- Ensure salad process lines are constantly supplied with ingredients
- Ensure minimal amount of Work In Process (WIP) is left by end of day.
- Constantly check for accurate salad weight verification with Line QA
- Confirm completion of QA line duties including check weights and metal detector verifications
- Store finished goods within salad temperature standards.
- Clean and sanitize when done processing any specific SKU and prepare for the next one
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure the proper cleaning and sanitizing of tables, scales, utensils, floors, trench drains and employee work stations.
- Practice proper hand washing, hairnet usage and cleanliness of coat
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- Tolerate controlled temperatures of 36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.