Selecting / Picking Openings!
Middleboro, MA 02346
Job Purpose: To fulfill daily orders for the stores. Orders must be picked accurately and still maintain the production number that is required.
Pay Rate: $11.25 - $15.00/hr
Shift: 6am - Job Finish
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking in equipment, Puller must inspect pallet jack before the shift starts, fill out an
inspection sheet and report any malfunction or damages immediately.
- Reports to table area to start assignments.
- Puller will be assigned a store order to pull, will receive white case labels, ID sheet and plastic
pallet and will start pulling his order.
- Puller will verify the correct aisle where he will start pulling his order.
- At the beginning of the order he will verify location, sku, description and pick the correct amount
- Puller will place the case label on the case after the case has been picked and placed on the
pallet, on long side of the case.
- Puller will stack cases safely and secure heavy items on the bottom and light items on top of the
- Pullers will hand wrap pallets all the time. Pallets with light items will be wrapped from the
bottom of pallet to the top; pallets with heavy items will be wrapped from half to the top of the
- When the order is complete the puller will place the ID pallet tag on front of pallet and stage it in
the wrapping area.
- All orders pulled must be accurate, correct items and correct amounts.
- Will follow breaks and lunches.
- Verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have
excellent written and diverse workforce.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Meet the minimum quota of 170 cases per hour.
- 10 hour shifts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong commitment to customer Service.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meets dead lines, and work with difficult task
- Good communication skills with co-workers and client.