ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Rinse debris from equipment using a high pressure water hose FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.
2. Use a shovel to pickup product waste from floor.
3. Apply chemical cleaner to equipment and holding tanks with a bucket/brush, a foamer, or
a hand pump sprayer FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.
4. Use a high pressure hose to rinse the chemical from equipment and holding tanks FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.
5. Apply sanitizing chemical with a hand pump or foaming station FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.
6. Ability to wear required personal protective equipment to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
7. Empty 50 gallon trash containers into empty bins.
8. Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
9. Must be able to climb on ladders, stairs and work on elevated platforms.
10. Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition. FOOD SAFETY.
11. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
12. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
13. Frequently exposed to running equipment while cleaning.
14. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.
15. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
16. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
17. Must be able to do minor mechanical work, i.E. Remove and reinstall guards, replace belts, fix hoses etc.
18. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
19. Must speak / understand either Spanish or English.
20. Immediately report all food safety and quality issues to supervisor FOOD QUALITY and FOOD SAFETY.