Quality Control Tech
The QC Tech is responsible for proper handling of product to ensure it meets all requirements throughout the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts lab testing to ensure specification conformance, product safety, productivity, and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Hourly line testing to monitor spec. Compliance and product safety
- Places Hold tags on any product that is nonconforming
- Proper documentation of all product testing, maintenance of audit records, HACCP Deviation, Hold & Rework Product Disposition
- Performs preoperational inspections to ensure proper plant sanitation, monthly plant inspections, and works with QA Manager to determine corrective actions
- Retains sample checking to verify equilibrated product specification compliance
- Communicates with all supervisors and plant foremen to ensure accurate product handling
- Preoperational inspections and corrective actions