Production Assistant (Scheduling)
Maintains the production schedule to ensure customer orders are met. Assists the Production Manager with daily administrative task to maintain office efficiency. Supports production members with administrative task as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with the creation of the production schedule to meet customer needs.
- Revise production schedule as needed.
- Provides first aid to workers for minor injuries.
- Inputs data into Infinity program.
- Act as a liaison between employees and management when necessary.
- Acts as a translator when necessary.
- Communicates production needs with SMS for raw materials. Orders material as required.
- Prints labels for production personnel when necessary.
- Places office supply order requests as needed.
- Assist with the monthly inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assists with setting up employees with their monthly Alchemy training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Must be experienced working with computers and have the ability to learn, navigate and use designated software programs as required to perform job functions. Must be able to work effectively in a multitasking work environment and prioritize workload. Knowledge of basic first aid. Ability to perform first aid on co-workers. Knowledge of raw materials used, quantities needed, and quantities issued. Knowledge of Infinity software system. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and have the ability to interact positively with others within the department and the organization. Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus. Must be familiar with Food Safety, Quality Assurance, GMP s, SSOP s, HACCP and SQF 2000 system requirements.