Del Rey, CA 93616
- Take the lead on all payroll related items such as researching pay discrepancies such as missing hours, pay rate adjustments, run daily attendance reports
Location: Sanger, CA
Shift: Hours must be flexible
Weekends are included
Responsibilities and Duties
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure associates are paid properly and in a timely manner
- Communicate with Payroll Dept., regarding all payroll related discrepancies
- Enters missing hours, run in and out punch reports to avoid pay issues
- Prepares daily, weekly summary reports
- Provides customer services to branches payroll inquiries and requests.
- Assist with other duties assigned.
- High Volume payroll
- Must have good organizational/document control abilities.
- Proactive, confident approach to the job.
- Self-motivated and dedicated to excelling in the role.
- Proficient in excel, word, and outlook.
- Able to multi task successfully.
- Must be a fast and eager learner.
- Able to work all Monday holidays.
- Strong sense of teamwork