PM Warehouse Forklift Operator
The Brine Tech is responsible for proper mixing of brine to ensure it meets all requirements throughout the manufacturing process and remains within recipe specification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with equipment for mixing, processing and various duties
- Pre-check the brine before use to ensure test results of brine match that of the needs of the production department. Also, ensure product/brine ratio test results fall within customer specification before releasing the brine for use in packaging line.
- Monitor every aspect of the brine preparation process from the raw ingredients to the finished brine. This includes the checking of the raw materials to be certain that they have been properly stored for use.
- Follows batch recipe in production of brine
- Check brine specification after production of batch and throughout day as required
- Performs daily cleaning and sanitizing of brine room equipment as required
- Ensure recipe matches customer specification
- Preoperational inspections and corrective actions
- Responsible for notifying management immediately of any problems
- Perform other duties as assigned.