Night Order Selector
Santa Cruz, CA
Location: Santa Cruz (this location will move to Gilroy within a year)
Must be eligible to work in the US
Starting Pay: $14/hour
Shift starts: at 6 pm
10 hours per day - 4-5 days per week
Select cases and other containers of products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric Power Jack / Forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and
organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
- Review work schedule, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on Power Jack / Forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices are functioning properly.
- Place pallets on Forklift / Power Jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from 1st and 2nd level racks as required and pick double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area.
- Ensure count accuracy, record counts on appropriate forms and visually inspect for damaged product. Hand wrap completed pallet /customer order, label and ready the order for shipment.
- Rotate date sensitive stock, keep work areas clear and clean, complete work sheets' documentation as required. Remove empty pallets, cardboard packing, and strapping to the proper area or receptacles. Inspect empty pallets for damage, stack and move pallets with Power Jack or Forklift to the proper storage area.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and keep warehouse area, loading dock and trailers clear and clean as required. Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 - 12 months on Warehouse and / or production work experience.
- 1 - 2 years Warehouse and / or production work experience.
Preferred Professional Certification (s):
- OSHA Forklift operator certificate.
Apply now at http://www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com/job-seekers/
or visit us at: 1428 Freedom Blvd - Watsonville, CA 95076