For More Information Please Call 209-312-9181
To apply in person please stop by
Mon- Thu from 8: 00 AM-11: 00 AM
3600 Sisk Rd STE 4 J Modesto, CA 95356
Or apply online @ www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com
HACCP team member
Food Defense team member
Safety team member
Mission Statement: To maximize the value of the plant by providing superior maintenance
support and services by performing maintenance on all machinery and building, tracking PM, low
cost solutions to problems and opportunities and maintaining maintenance staff.
Key Result Areas (KRA s) include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Audits machines daily and replace parts as necessary.
2. Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM) daily, monthly, quarterly or as needed per
3. Maintains accurate maintenance records.
1. Avoiding down time and reacting with urgency to any problems that arise.
2. Troubleshooting all issues and makes necessary repairs.
3. Make recommendations of new equipment.
1. Performs basic building maintenance as needed.
2. Maintains all records and documents according to appropriate standards.
3. Maintains positive vendor relationships.
4. Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
5. Follows all GMP and other operating standards.
Team and Personal Development:
1. Ensures efficient workflow and superior service levels.
2. Attend meetings as required.
3. Serves as a resource and support role for other team members.
4. Assists in training other employees.
5. Develops strategies for continued selfimprovement.
To perform this job successfully, an individuals must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum two years general maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Very
strong personable attitude, communication skills, organizational skills, and problem solving, with
beginning to intermediate computer skills. Must be self motivated and possess a productive
attitude. Works well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Experience
working independently and on a team. Must have working knowledge of plant production and
Ability to read, analyzes and interprets general trade periodicals and technical procedures.
Ability to speak effectively before customers, vendors and employees.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, divide and calculate percentages in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and make a variety of decisions in situations where things are
frequently changing. Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in any form.
Ability to adapt quickly and take appropriate action with limited supervision.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit;
repetitive use of hands, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk
or hear. The employee is required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Also,
pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, and traveling on
uneven surfaces. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to
perform these duties for an 8 to 10 hour period.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and other shifts and overtime as needed.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to dust, gas or fumes,
moving equipment and machinery. Climbing on ladders and platforms. Exposure to different
temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.