Swing Shift Position - 7pm to 7am
- 3 to 5 years experience as a machine operator.
- Food industry related but not exclusive.
- Bilingual (prefer)
POSITION SUMMARY: Run and coordinate operations of assigned production line according to established GMPs and facility procedures.
1. Run assigned production machines and understand specific operations and basic product specifications.
2. Maintain proper counts and complete all required paperwork correctly. Report all scrap.
3. Assist the Production Supervisor in achieving scheduling requirements.
4. Use and read measuring equipment as required.
5. Work closely with Q.A. To assure conformity of product to established requirements.
6. Assist in the maintenance of tooling and equipment.
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
8. Pursue ongoing goal of cost reductions.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
10. Ensure all Critical Controls are honored and adhered to.
All of the above essential functions require varying degrees of independence, judgment, and discretion and the ability to be mobile within the work area.
Please, send resume to Watsonville@fullsteamstaffing.Com