Start and operate machine; prepare required reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Feed machine with fiber.
2. Load shrink wrap rolls.
3. Monitor down time and prepare related reports.
4. Take bright cans and dented cans off of conveyor as necessary. FOOD QUALITY
5. Change case code. FOOD SAFETY
6. Stop machine to clear jams.
7. Immediately report major equipment malfunctions to your supervisor.
8. Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
9. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
10. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
11. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices. FOOD QUALITY
12. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor
13. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
14. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
15. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.