The operator reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
The responsibilities of the operator are:
- Maintain the Triangle and the Goglio Poly Bag Machines by performing preventative maintenance and repair.
- Performance of general mechanic duties throughout the plant.
- Maintenance of tools and equipment.
All other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Observe all Food Safety Policies.
- Participate in all training classes and sessions.
- Ability to reach and to lift up to sixty (60) pounds with their arms.
- Ability to manipulate hands and fingers.
- Ability to stand and to walk.
- Ability to understand and to follow directions in English or in Spanish.
- Ability to speak and to listen.
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Ability to work in conditions as low as 30 F.
- Ability to be exposed to significantly noisy environments.
Performance Evaluation will be based on the following:
- Ability to perform all tasks in an efficient manner.
- Produce quality work quickly and proficiently.
- Follow directions accurately.