- Load pallets into correct trailer according to store number
- Scan product and enter pallet into correct trailer
- Make sure correct identification labels are on all pallets of product.
- Report any product discrepancies, damages, and variances to lead or supervisor.
- Loaders must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Loaders must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.