For More Information Please Call 209-312-9181
Or stop by and apply in person
Mon- Thu from 8: 00 Am - 11: 00 AM
3600 Sisk RD STE 4 J Modesto, Ca 95356
Online @ www.Fullsteamstaffing.Com
HACCP team member
Food Defense team member
Safety team member
To manage line personal is performing assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner and to support the company business objectives of meeting or exceeding our customers expectations.
Key Results Areas (KRA s) include the following.
- Leads line personal to follows all safety rules and reports any injury immediately.
- Leads team to keep work area clean and free of hazards.
- Ensure line personal wears wrist guards or back safety belts when required.
- Ensure production team uses caution when they use glue gun, utility knife or box cutter.
- Performs inspection of equipment prior to use and reports any problems.
- Manage the production line to ensure the correct product is produced efficiently and to the highest quality.
- Follows all safety rules and reports any injury immediately.
- Attends and participates in safety training and meetings.
- Keeps work area clean and free of hazards.
- Understand s all safety requirements that pertain to the line.
- Manages the line to ensure the performance of box assembly, attaching labels on product, and stacking of boxes on pallets is done correctly and efficiently.
- Ensures the line personal feeds line with the correct product according to production line sheet.
- Assists with inventory when needed.
- Oversee the daily production requirement is produced and meet daily.
- Manage that the line is ready to start production on time and that all work rules are followed by line personal.
- Assisting with preparation of third party audits (AIB).
- Performing other duties as assigned by management.
Oversees their specific line personal, but does not otherwise include supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school education; or up to one year related experience or training; or combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and follow simple instructions, short letters, and memos. Ability to write simple letters and memos. Ability to communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to multiply and divide with 10' s and 100' s. Ability to use cheat sheets to calculate cases/cans on a pallet.
Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few possible choices in routine situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; repetitive use of hands, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Also, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, and traveling on uneven surfaces. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and other shifts and overtime as needed. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to dust, gas or fumes, moving equipment and machinery. Climbing on ladders and platforms. Exposure to different temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.