Middleboro, MA 02346
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, inspect, process and store a variety of supplies and material
- Receive and process delivery acknowledgement receipts
- Verify Receipts and packing slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy, perform follow-up procedures on orders and report damages, shortages and discrepancies.
- Properly label pallets for storage receive, store, and organize and rotate stock utilizing proper storage methods and procedures (FIFO)
- Pull production orders for the following day s production run.
- Perform periodic inventory counts.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 36 degrees Fahrenheit and inside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately.