Reports to: Supervisor
Job Purpose: To utilize warehouse and leadership skills to improve productivity and accuracy in the safest and most efficient way. Responsible for overseeing production on a
day to day bases.
EEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initial setup of process line
- Conduct Morning Roll call
- Conduct Morning Pre-operational inspection of processing room, including ATP and Allergenic Swabbing.
- Make sure the rotation of the salad ingredients is in the correct order using the system program to relocate product from storage area to pick line
- Majority of time is spent orchestrating production.
- Main focus is on production of finished goods
- Verify incoming raw materials for production and Batch Control Records are complete:
- Report any ingredient violations to QA
- Follow the ingredient recipe for each salad SKU
- Ensure salad process lines are constantly supplied with ingredients
- Ensure minimal amount of Work In Process (WIP) is left by end of day.
- Constantly check for accurate salad weight verification with Line QA
- Confirm completion of QA line duties including check weights and metal detector verifications
- Store finished goods within salad temperature standards.
- Supervise Change over- Clean and sanitize when done processing any specific SKU and prepare for the next one
- Daily inspections to ensure the proper cleaning and sanitizing of tables, scales, utensils, floors, trench drains and employee work stations.
- Daily inspection to ensure proper hand washing, hairnet usage and cleanliness of coat
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 36 degrees Fahrenheit and inside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately.